Refuse collection

The local council is responsible for collecting household rubbish and recyclable waste on a regular basis. All properties should have either individual bins or a communal bin shared with other tenants. Please put your bin out on the morning of collection day and bring it back in after it has been emptied. If you require a refuse bin then you need to get in touch with your local council.

The local council usually have a junk job service for the collection of large unwanted items and recycling centres / rubbish tips that you can use to dispose of excess household or garden rubbish, for which there may be a small charge. Please contact your local council for further details.

Coast & Country also recycle furniture at our Re:Furnish Emporium so if you have any unwanted furniture that you think can be re-used please get in touch with us.