New Directions - For Customers Web Banner
What is it and who can apply?
Are you aged between 15 and 29? Not in work, education or training? Do you want to improve your skill set or find paid work? Our specialist advisors can help put you on the right path!
New Directions offers young people aged 15 – 29 advice and guidance to improve their skills to help get them into work, training or education.
We offer tailored, one to one support with:
- One-to-one advice and guidance on what might be stopping you from getting into work or education.
- Access to employment opportunities and work experience placements.
- Help to develop the skills that businesses need.
- A range of training courses and qualifications.
- Confidence building and interview and CV skills.
- Ongoing support once you are in work.
We can also help with funding, training courses or qualifications, clothes for interviews, tools and DBS checks. So, if you are aged 15 – 29 and not in paid work, education or training, why not sign up?
For more details about New Directions:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01642 771308
- Text: 07823536656
- Or complete the form below and we will get back to you
Our privacy notice tells you what to expect when Coast & Country Housing (CCH) processes personal information. It applies to information about applicants, customers and other service users.