Home contents insurance

Did you know that whilst Coast & Country insure your home, it’s your responsibility to insure you belongings? If your home is damaged, we insure the building, but not any of your personal belongings.

Whether it’s as a result of fire, flood, theft or any other circumstances outside of your control, losing your personal belongings can be devastating....and replacing them can be costly. 

That’s why we’ve teamed up with Royal Sun Alliance to offer all our customers low-cost, high quality home contents insurance. Once cover is in place, your belongings will be insured against fire, flood and theft. You can also choose to extend you cover to include accidental damage protection.

Cover starts from just 36p per week and can be paid with your rent. What could be easier? You can choose your level of cover and there is no excess to pay, meaning you don’t have to worry about incurring extra changes if you need to make a claim.

Download and complete a home contents application form [pdf] 2MB today, or give us a call on 01642 771373 and we’ll send you an application form in the post. Return your completed form to:

The Insurance Team
Coast & Country Housing
14 Ennis Square
TS10 5JR

If you need more information or want to talk through your options, just get in touch. We’d be happy to help.