Your benefits

We have Benefit Caseworkers who can:

  • Give you advice if you are not happy with a decision made by the council, Department of Work and Pensions or Inland Revenue. This includes if you have been overpaid benefit or tax credits
  • Help you to ask them to look again at your benefit or tax credits claim
  • Help you appeal a benefit or tax credits decision
  • Go with you for support to the appeal tribunal and give you advice if your appeal is unsuccessful.

You normally have one month from the date of your letter to ask for your decision to be looked at again or to appeal. It is therefore very important to get in touch straight away.

For more information call 01642 771424.